75 Hard is a mental toughness and self-discipline program created by Andy Frisella. The program is designed to cultivate discipline, grit, and determination over a period of 75 days.
Here’s a summary of the rules for the 75 Hard Program:
- Follow a Diet: This doesn’t mean a specific diet is prescribed; instead, you pick a diet or eating plan that aligns with your goals and stick to it rigorously for 75 days with no cheat meals.
- Drink 1 Gallon of Water Every Day: This is roughly 3.8 liters. No alcohol or soda is allowed during the challenge.
- Two 45-Minute Workouts: One of these workouts must be outdoors, and they can’t be done consecutively. This means you could do one in the morning and one in the evening, but not back-to-back. The workouts can be of any type as long as they’re 45 minutes each.
- Read 10 Pages of a Non-Fiction Entrepreneurial or Self-Help Book Every Day: This is to foster a mindset of continual learning and growth. Note: audiobooks don’t count for this rule.
- Take a Progress Picture Daily: This serves as a visual log of your journey and changes. It’s not just about physical transformation but the commitment to daily tasks.
- No Alcohol or Cheat Meals for 75 Days: This reiterates the strict commitment to dietary discipline during the challenge.
- Complete All These Tasks, Every Day, for 75 Days Straight: If you miss any of the tasks on any day, you start over from Day 1.
The premise behind 75 Hard is that it’s not just a physical transformation challenge (it is a program) ; it’s a mental one. The tasks themselves, while promoting health and discipline, are not necessarily the end goal. The true goal is the cultivation of mental toughness and resilience through consistent daily action, even when things get tough or inconvenient.
Those wanting to embark on the challenge should ensure they consult with healthcare professionals regarding dietary and exercise changes, especially if there are existing health concerns.
The 75 Hard challenge has exploded in popularity due to its intense yet straightforward approach to self-discipline and mental toughness. This rigorous 75-day program promises incredible changes if you can stick to the rules. Here’s an ultimate guide to 75 Hard including the benefits and how to start strong.
Check out the official website and get the book – https://andyfrisella.com/pages/75hard-info