The morning routine is an essential part of our day. It sets the tone for the rest of our activities and can influence our entire day. Bentinho Massaro, a spiritual teacher, emphasizes the importance of attending to our personal vibration when we wake up in the morning.
We need to be aware of a sense of awe and gratitude when we wake up in the morning. We need to be grateful for being alive and for the mysterious thing of existing and being conscious. Scientists and biologists still can’t find the source of consciousness. Consciousness produces a body, not the other way around.
We need to draw upon the power of consciousness itself rather than using the dullness of the brain to remember things. We need to be in a higher extended state to be in touch with that level of consciousness that already knows and remembers more of oneself.
Moreover, Bentinho believes that feeling bad is a great compliment to how far we’ve come and where we’re about to go. It signifies that what previously satisfied us is no longer satisfying, and we are now ready to move on to the next thing. We need to accept negative emotions and use them as an immediate trampoline into an upward spiraling energy, further expansion, integration, creativity, abundance, and creation.
Massaro emphasizes the importance of adjusting our control panel, our DJ booth, the knobs on our internal state of being system, and adjusting it accordingly. We need to be optimistic and have the power to change how we feel. We need to listen to our feelings and understand what they suggest.
In conclusion, Ben’s morning routine emphasizes the importance of attending to our personal vibration when we wake up in the morning. It is essential to be aware of a sense of awe and gratitude, draw upon the power of consciousness, accept negative emotions, and adjust our control panel to have an optimistic and powerful state of being. By doing so, we become powerful creators, harness the powers of the universe, and inspire others.
How to Start Your Day with a Positive Vibe
Do you want to start your day off on the right foot? Do you want to set yourself up for success? If so, then you need to start your day with a positive vibe.
Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
- Wake up with gratitude. When you wake up in the morning, take a few minutes to think about all the things you are grateful for. This could be anything from your health to your family to your home. Gratitude will help you start your day off on a positive note.
- Set intentions. Once you are feeling grateful, take a few minutes to set intentions for your day. What do you want to accomplish today? What kind of energy do you want to bring into the world? Setting intentions will help you stay focused and motivated throughout the day.
- Take care of yourself. Make sure to start your day off by taking care of yourself. This could mean getting a good night’s sleep, eating a healthy breakfast, or taking some time for meditation or yoga. Taking care of yourself will help you feel your best and set you up for a productive day.
- Spend time in nature. If you can, spend some time in nature first thing in the morning. This could mean going for a walk, sitting in your backyard, or even just opening your window and letting in some fresh air. Spending time in nature will help you connect with the world around you and boost your mood.
- Do something you love. Start your day off by doing something you love. This could be anything from reading a book to listening to music to spending time with loved ones. Doing something you love will help you start your day off on a positive note and set you up for a happy day.
Following these tips will help you start your day off with a positive vibe. When you start your day with a positive attitude, you are more likely to have a positive day. So why not give it a try? You may be surprised at how much of a difference it makes.
Here are some additional tips to help you start your day off with a positive vibe:
- Smile. Smiling releases endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects.
- Spend time with positive people. The people you spend time with can have a big impact on your mood. Surround yourself with positive people who will lift you up and make you feel good.
- Do something nice for someone else. Doing something nice for someone else is a great way to start your day off on a positive note. It will make you feel good and it will also make the other person feel good.
- Listen to uplifting music. Music has the power to change our mood. Listening to uplifting music can help you start your day off on a positive note.
- Read something inspiring. Reading something inspiring can help you start your day off on a positive note. It can give you hope and motivation for the day ahead.
- Take a few minutes to meditate or do some deep breathing exercises. Meditation and deep breathing exercises can help you relax and center yourself. This can help you start your day off on a positive note and set you up for a productive day.
I hope these tips help you start your day off with a positive vibe!